Nov 9, 2022
Busting Business Finance Myths with Jacinthe Koddo
*Everyone Feels Uncomfortable Talking About Their Business Finances...*
So, let's get uncomfortable together! When you're a new business owner it's easy to put a lot of pressure on yourself to know everything, be good at everything, and 'fake it until you make it' until you figure it out.
It can be hard to ask for help .. or even know WHO to ask for help. Especially if you've been in business for a few years and your business financials are starting to become a bit of a hot mess. But let's keep it real, not asking for help could be costing you thousands of dollars every year.
Listen to this podcast to hear Jacinthe's stories of tough business finance lessons she learned in her early business years and why she's now focused on helping entrepreneurs understand how their money works so they can make empowered financial decisions, shame and guilt-free!
*Just a Few of the Magical Tidbits Jacinthe Shared in This Episode*
* How bad business advice left Jacinthe with $1000's in unnecessary credit card debt in her early business years (let her story be your lesson!)
* Business financials are complex work and complex language that is next to impossible for new entrepreneurs to intuitively understand until you've gone to school specifically to learn these things
* Don't quit your day job! Why having a full-time job is important in your early years
* There are 4 different types of business accountants and it's important to know which one you need right now
* We are all unified in our discomfort and overwhelm when it comes to our business finances so let's ditch the shame and ask for help!
*"It's okay not to know everything about your business, especially around the financials, because it's a complex world." - Jacinthe Koddo, Koddo & Co
Get Jacinthe's Free Financial Roadmap
*Want to scale your business to a profitable 6-figures? Let go of ambiguity and take control of the numbers! Download the Roadmap Here
Jacinthe is a Canada-based financial coach, educator, and the founder and CEO of Koddo & Co. As a serial entrepreneur with 6 businesses started, 4 failures, and 2 growing successes, Jacinthe has learned the ins and outs of business finance over the last decade. She is now on a mission to increase financial literacy in, and sustainability of, women-led businesses, which leads to a positive societal ripple effect in their communities and throughout the world. Jacinthe does this work through group programs, 1:1 financial coaching and Contract CFO services.
*Connect with Jacinthe*
*Connect with Lindsay*
*Free Business Coaching & Coworking on Zoom
*Entrepreneurial adulting is hard! You don't have to do it alone :)*
*Join Lindsay on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month for live coaching and coworking.
Save Your Seat Here!
*Connect with Lindsay*
Instagram | TikTok | Facebook Group | Website | Podcast