Thomas R. Curtin has been an attorney for 50 years. He is a proud graduate and alumni of the Law School at the University of Notre Dame. He has represented and been associated with celebrities and sports figures, including Tommy Hilfiger and New York Giants players and coaches.
He describes himself as having “Class President Syndrome” and that his elevator pitch is that lawyers help people. He says that lawyers help people – their families, their communities, and their friends. And, lawyers solve problems… sometimes for money.
He quotes former Notre Dame coach, Lou Holtz, on what people want to know about you:
1. Can they trust you?
2. Do you care about them?
3. Are you committed to excellence?
Tom's involvement with organizations are beyond score keeping…
· Former New Jersey State Bar Association President
· Member and former President of the Notre Dame Law Association
· Member of the Legal Services of New Jersey Board
· Member of the New Jersey Lawyer Assistance Program Board
· Member of the New Jersey Supreme Court Historical Advisory Board
· And… he is currently the Vice Chair of Autism New Jersey and devotes his extra energy to the cause and his interest in awareness, treating, and curing autism.
🌟If you or anyone you know might be interested in being a guest of The Bold Sidebar – email Tina George at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. 🌟
Horn Law Group, LLC
801A Main Street
Toms River, NJ 08753
McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
1300 Mount Kemble Avenue, P.O. Box 2075
Morristown, NJ 07962-2075