Join Gianmarco Meli with Daniel Shnaider as they talk about the solution to expand sales offline and reach out to small retailers and brick-and-mortar shops serving target customers. Daniel Shnaider is a former Amazon seller who turned his online business into a B2B. He shares a simple process to find, contact, and close sales orders with small retailers to expand an online business. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
1. Amazon seller to physical stores
2. How to reach out to retail stores
3. Typical response rate
4. What to prepare for the stores
5. Never use the company email to contact stores
6. And so much more!
Watch the Tutorial on how to do B2B outreach and start making deals, expand your business offline and extend your customer reach! https://pixelfy.me/NZqp8N
About Daniel Shnaider:
Daniel Shnaider is a former Amazon seller who turned his online business into a thriving B2B business selling his branded products to hundreds of small shops in the United States. Daniel is now the founder of Anybiz, a lead generation tool that allows you to find and email anyone you're targeting in the B2B space allowing you to turn complete strangers into potential future customers.
Start reaching out brick & mortar stores today: https://anybiz.io?fpr=tsp
Tools & Useful Resources
- Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
- Helium 10 - Essential tool to perform most of the operations related to your product research before deciding where to source it
Get 10% oﬀ a month for a lifetime with code
Note: these are aﬃliate links that will give you a discount if you decide to subscribe to the tool, and will give me a small commission to help to support the generation of free content like this episode. I personally use these tools in my own private label brand therefore I recommend sellers to take advantage of them to simplify and automate their operations.