Join Gianmarco Meli with Chad Maghielse as they talk about strategies to turn an Amazon business into a money-making machine that systematically pays a good salary and dividends monthly. Chad is an Amazon business owner of a pet supplies brand. He explains how to implement the simple methodology of Profit First. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
1. Profit First methodology for Amazon sellers
2. Changes in the business to implement it
3. How expenses can earn more profit
4. What to do when there is not enough money to pay
5. Best practices to make Profit First work better
6. And so much more!
About Chad Maghielse:
Chad Maghielse created an Amazon-based e-commerce business: a pet supplies brand based on the needs of his two french bulldogs, Brock and Beast. He started with just $3,000 and sold the brand for seven figures just two and a half years after taking his first sale. He implemented the Profit First financial strategies to stay highly profitable. His brand also helped fund the surgeries of dozens of pets with cancer, which created a lot of goodwill and caused his audience to help grow his brand through word of mouth.
After the sale, he invested the profits well enough that he’s been able to semi-retire young and can enjoy a lifestyle of freedom. He now teaches others how to do the same thing, become wealthy, and make the world a better place at the same time. Chad firmly believes that anyone listening to this can accomplish the same thing or more and is available for limited one on one consulting with select clients - feel free to reach out to him after the podcast if your business is already doing six figures a year and you want help scaling to seven figures plus.
Reach out to Chad on Facebook for help on scaling your Amazon business: https://www.facebook.com/chad.mag.9
Tools & Useful Resources
- Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
- Check out my list of recommended tools and services, the ones we use in our business, and take advantage of the discounts and coupons we’ve received for the listeners of The Seller Process podcast!