Join Gianmarco Meli with Kevin Sanderson as they talk about expanding an Amazon business internationally to grow the brand and increase sales. Kevin is an Amazon seller himself and is the host of Maximizing E-commerce. He shares the step-by-step process to launch offers overseas, conquer new markets, and steer away from the potential pitfalls of selling internationally. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
1. When is the right time to go international?
2. Checklist for international selling
3. Understand which market to go into
4. Complexities of international regulations
5. How to manage accounts efficiently
6. And so much more!
Download the Step-by-step checklist to launch on Amazon's international marketplaces and find out the best recommendation on where to EXPAND! https://pixelfy.me/z8wVil
About Kevin Sanderson:
Kevin Sanderson helps Amazon sellers expand into international marketplaces to increase their sales, profit, and cash flow. Kevin is also the host of the Maximizing Ecommerce YouTube channel and podcast.
Tools & Useful Resources
- Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
- Helium 10 - Essential tool to perform most of the operations related to your product research before deciding where to source it
Get 10% oﬀ a month for a lifetime with code
Note: these are aﬃliate links that will give you a discount if you decide to subscribe to the tool, and will give me a small commission to help to support the generation of free content like this episode. I personally use these tools in my own private label brand therefore I recommend sellers to take advantage of them to simplify and automate their operations.