Join Gianmarco Meli with Jayce Broda as they talk about a strategy to systematically grow a business by consistently launching new products quickly and risk-free. Jayce is the managing director of Ontario-based digital marketing agency Seller Interactive. He expounds on leveraging the power of micro-testing to scale multiple brands. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
1. Micro-testing explained the benefits of implementing this strategy
2. Get started with micro-testing by identifying a well-performing product
3. Establish a manufacturing relationship with an already existing product
4. Ways to track performance and success of the test
5. Dominate a micro-niche by creating different variations of the same product
6. And so much more!
About Jayce Broda:
Jayce Broda is the managing director of Seller Interactive, located in Markham, Ontario, Canada.
Curious about what Seller Interactive is and does? Well, Seller Interactive is a marketing and account management firm focused on eCommerce and Amazon.
Jayce has produced, directed, and scripted ads for major brand names in the automotive, software, and digital industries, including Netflix, Toyota, and the US Department of Transportation!
He says that when it comes to his business, he is strongest in the areas of lead generation, content marketing, and leadership.
Learn more about Seller Interactive at: https://sellerinteractive.com/
Tools & Useful Resources
- Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
- Helium 10 - Essential tool to perform most of the operations related to your product research before deciding where to source it
Get 10% oﬀ a month for a lifetime with code
Note: these are aﬃliate links that will give you a discount if you decide to subscribe to the tool, and will give me a small commission to help to support the generation of free content like this episode. I personally use these tools in my own private label brand therefore I recommend sellers to take advantage of them to simplify and automate their operations.