Join Gianmarco Meli with Mohammad Usman to discuss logistics and supply chain. Mohammad is a supply chain management expert and co-CEO of D1 Brands. He shares the system he uses to manage the supply chain in their aggregator with hundreds of SKUs. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- Supply chain management in a nutshell
- What has to happen during the inventory planning process
- How to divide products by category
- Tips to optimize logistics
- Strategies to keep costs at a minimum
- And so much more!
Download the "Inventory Action Plan" created by D1 Brands to help you set up your supply chain like a pro and make informative decisions on your inventory: https://pixelfy.me/lnP9bW
About Mohammad Usman:
Mohammad is the co-CEO of D1 Brands, where he is primarily responsible for the execution of the company’s overall strategy and mission with a particular focus on supply chain and operations. While pursuing a degree in Finance at Hofstra University, Mohammad founded a small consumer goods brand that would later become the foundation of D1. Over the course of three years, Mohammad grew the brand into an eight-figure business realizing a 3,500% growth rate. Today, Mohammad’s native Amazon experience and success are at the heart of D1 Brands.
D1 Brands Website: https://www.d1brands.io/
Connect with Mo Usman: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohammad-usman-86745910b/
Tools & Useful Resources:
- Download the ultimate guide for Amazon sellers to Capturing Systems & Creating SOPs to learn how to systemize your business and accomplish more with less: https://www.thesellerprocess.com/systemsebook/
- Helium 10 - Essential tool to perform most of the operations related to your product research before deciding where to source it
Get 10% oﬀ a month for lifetime with code