#031 How To Use Credit To Create Wealth with Andrew Clarke from Expanding Wallet
Andrew helps you transform your mind so you can expand your wallet. Check out his website: HERE: Expanding Wallet
Here's a brief summary of what we discuss:
- How reading Rich Dad Poor Dad at a young age completely changed both our outlooks on life.
- Chasing the money only gets you so far, you must find fulfillment along the way.
- How to use credit and other people's money to create wealth.
- How Andrew bought his first investment property at the young age of 24!
- Andrew also gives away a free resource for our listeners, the 5 Steps to Success https://expandingwallet.com/success/
Don't miss any future episodes, subscribe now!
To see the show notes & to check out the webpage of the episode, go here:
Are you trying to figure out to navigate your overall financial plan?
Let me help you.
Books mentioned on the show:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Emigrant Edge by Brian Buffinni