Apr 25, 2022
Land Loans 101 with Land Line Lending
Land Line Lending was created by land professionals that saw a need for more lending choices in the market and created a solution. Offering up to 30 year terms with no prepayment penalties and a cast knowledge of the land industry, Land Line Lending is a great place to turn for your next land purchase or refinance.
1. Differences between a residential mortgage and land mortgage (application, underwriting process & ratios, appraisal).
2. Available terms for land loans
3. Setting expectations with borrowers on land loans.
Land Line Lending offers land loan products to fit our customers’ financial needs with competitive interest rates and flexible repayment terms on both adjustable and fixed-rate mortgages.
* Adjustable rates: 1 month, 1 year, 3 year, 5 year, 7 year and 10 year
* Fixed rates: 10 year, 15 year, 20 year, 25 year, and 30 year
* Amortization: Up to 30 years
* Payment frequency: Monthly, semiannual or annual
* Prepayment options: No prepayment penalty on most loans
* Conversion option: Many loan products allow convertibility between loan products during the mortgage term
*Land Line Lending | Company Headquarters*
7001 Pelham Road, Suite M, Greenville SC 29615
If you are looking to stay up-to-date with the Land Use Policies in the state of Kansas, you can subscribe to my Lobbyist Report here https://lnkd.in/emJd3jtx
Subscribe, Rate, Review this Podcast
For speaking engagements, you can book me at www.landontherange.com*Buzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
Start for FREE
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Support the show