In the latest episode of CXO we speak to Lux Capital, the venture capital firm behind the technology that led the clean-up of the Fukushima nuclear disaster. Tune in as Co-Founder and Managing Partner Peter Hebert recounts that inspirational story, offers a contrarian take on tech investing (it isn’t all about internet and software), and shares his thoughts around the enduring importance of human capital in the field of science and technology.
Hear Peter’s views on:
- Bucking the trend and venturing into the deep sciences, at the peak of the NASDAQ.
- Explaining multi-disciplinary, intersectional technology.
- Recounting the inspirational story behind the Fukushima nuclear disaster clean-up.
- Recognizing how even a New Yorker was an outsider to Silicon Valley’s venture capital circles.
- Analyzing the SPAC trend, from a venture capitalist’s perspective.
Follow Lux Capital: Twitter, LinkedIn
Follow Peter Hebert: LinkedIn, Twitter
Follow CAIS: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook