From a humble home to the White House, from the Hollywood Hills to Wall Street. Few have lived the many lives that Anthony Scaramucci has. After the depths of 2017, he made a return as Managing Partner at SkyBridge. What’s Anthony’s next move – and what lessons for life did he take away from his previous ones?
Tune into this week’s CXO for an intimate sit-down with Anthony Scaramucci.
At a Glance
Hear Anthony’s perspectives on:
- Growing up blue-collar, grinding to pay off student debts and graduating from Harvard’s worst-dressed list to Goldman Sachs.
- Laying the foundations for SkyBridge, with the backing of a few friends in high places who trusted his entrepreneurial itches.
- Venturing into new territory through ‘The Davos of the Dessert’ – the first step in putting Scaramucci’s and SkyBridge’s name on the map.
- Coming full-circle to appreciate the deep loyalty – and duration – of the retail investor.
- Reflecting on his superpowers – and his kryptonite – Before Trump (BT) and After Trump (AT).
Follow SkyBridge: Twitter, LinkedIn
Follow Anthony Scaramucci: Twitter, LinkedIn
Follow CAIS: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook