In this week's CXO, we invite Bing Waldert, Managing Director of U.S. Research at Cerulli Associates, to discuss key topics and trends shaping the future of wealth management. In a far-ranging discussion covering demographics, automation, and consolidation, Bing lays out what he believes lies ahead for the industry at large.
Hear Bing's views on:
- Preparing for the next generation of advisors and clients
- Acknowledging automation as a complement to – not a replacement of – in person service
- Exploring key industry trends: how consolidation may have contributed to lower fees and higher expectations, and understanding the shift towards the hybrid RIA model
- Looking beyond succession plans: 1 in 4 advisors plans to exit their business in the next 10 years. 8% of advisors plan to retire in the next 5 years. What more can firms do?
- Reaching the top – and staying at the top: the potential need to elevate client experience, such as providing access to alternative investments
Follow Cerulli Associates: Twitter, LinkedIn
Follow Bing Waldert: Twitter, LinkedIn
Follow CAIS: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook