I am so honored on this episode of “The Language of Love” that I get to sit down with Katherine Woodward Thomas. Katherine is not just a New York Times bestselling author, master teacher, and a marriage and family therapist: She is also a dear, dear friend and someone I often turn to for advice and support.
If you have ever heard the term ‘conscious uncoupling’ (made popular a few years ago when Gwyneth Paltrow when she divorced her partner Chris Martin), you know Katherine. “Conscious Uncoupling” is one of her most beloved books and truly a game-changer when it comes to how to approach breakups and divorce.
Her latest book “Calling In the One” is a must-read for anyone who is looking for love, or anyone feeling as though they don’t have the passion and romance in their life that they so deeply desire.
On this episode, Katherine and I get a chance to talk about some of my favorite things. Here are some crucial life lessons you will learn in this episode:
• Resigned to Loneliness: Learning how to hold the possibility for love even when you are dating in what feels like a ‘meat market’ and are feeling bitter and hopeless after fruitless online dating
• Overcoming the Four Main Obstacles to Love, including your ‘False Love Identity’
• Healing Your Past Wounds: Finding your ‘source fracture’ story which has lodged into your identity and made you feel unlovable and ‘not good enough
• Feeling it, Not Thinking it: How somatic experiencing can help you ‘feel’ the love you deserve
• Getting Free from the Past: How to recognize and release old stories and wounds
• Becoming Future-Focused: Learning how to lean into your evolution and your possibility for powerful growth
I am so excited for you to tune into this episode. Give it a listen and let me know your thoughts!
One more thing! Are you interested in becoming a love coach and helping others call love into their lives? Or maybe you want to learn for yourself! My dear friend and wonderful teacher and therapist, Katherine Woodward Thomas is inviting us all to a free 90-minute webinar to learn more about calling in the ONE!