On this episode of “The Language of Love,” I am sitting down with Sonia Choquette. Sonia is a spiritual teacher and visionary guide, as well as the author of multiple New York Times bestsellers. Her latest book “Trust Your Vibes (Revised Edition): Live an Extraordinary Life by Using Your Intuitive Intelligence” is a crash course for anyone who wants to tap into their inner wisdom and call in their higher guides.
Also joining us are Sonia’s two daughters. Like their mother, these women are also highly gifted and talented, and they have also recently written a book together. Called “You Are Amazing,” this self-help book is meant to help readers trust their inner magic and discover their true power.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What is the ‘sixth’ sense and how can we allow ourselves to be spiritually informed, even if we don’t fully trust the whole process
• Understanding ‘intuitive intelligence’ and realizing that the purpose of this intelligence is to help us move forward and advance our gifts
• The different ways we experience intuition and how this can be unique to each person
• Learning to hear and trust your angels and spiritual guides
• How to act on your intuitive guidance in a way that will build confidence and self-worth
If you have ever struggled to trust your own mind or believe in your own truth, this is a very powerful episode that can help you to realize how much intelligence your spirit really has. You have an internal guide inside of you that wants to help you achieve your soul-work, and you have angels and spirits around you that want to connect with you and help you to fulfill your mission here. We just have to get out of our own way and learn how to connect with this intuitive intelligence.
Take a listen and let me know your thoughts!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices