The combined pressures of Digital Transformation, Agility @ Scale and advances in AI, DevOps, IoT are creating a rapid rate of change for customers and employees. This conversation with Michael Sioufas from McKinsey and Gordon Cooper from MEGA, who will join Paul Preiss, Iasa’s Founder, will evaluate the impact of these changes to enterprise, business, and solution architecture now and in the future. Architects are finding themselves in increasing demand and Iasa and MEGA are working together to help them understand the evolving nature of their roles as they move forward.
The panel will take a look in detail at the following topics you won't want to miss:
• What does modern EA look like and how has it changed over the last decade?
• What methods and techniques are in play to scale agile architecture at the enterprise level?
• How does a customer/employee centric culture impact enterprise architecture?
• How are today’s EAs working with solution, business, infrastructure, and cloud architects?
• How has digital transformation and Covid-19 changed the practice and what should we be focused on in the next 6-12 months?
• What technologies and patterns are at the forefront of innovation in the modern enterprise?