May 17, 2023
The Journey to Earning My CMP
In this episode, I discuss my journey from being in overwhelm with many good things happening in my life to earning my CMP designation. If you're on a journey to advance professionally, then this episode not only goes through my journey but identifies key areas of support that you'll need to make it to your next level.
* When you are on a journey with significant changes in your life, make sure you have important structures set up to help and support you.
* In my journey, the importance of a good team, along with good tools ultimately got me through a time of overwhelm.
* The people that you surround yourself with can either support you or hurt you. When you are going through a challenging time, check the people that you are with and ensure they are there to support you.
* The Certified Meetings Designation is an industry badge of excellence, and if you are a meeting professional, earning this globally recognized designation can set you apart from others.
* A great way to set yourself up for success when taking the CMP exam is to join a CMP Study Group. Planners on Purpose has a study group that will support you in this endeavor.
*Links and Resources*
* Planners on Purpose CMP Study Group
* Event Industry Council
Thank you so much for listening, until next time stay on purpose!
Looking to take your CMP? Join a study group designed to help you pass the test while networking and engaging with the event professionals on the same journey.
Click here to learn more!Support the show