In this episode:
- Matt opens up the show with an extended monologue reviewing a story by the Asheville Citizen-Times that reveals further evidence of deeper corruption in Buncombe County government and goes over why he feels that an independent Forensic Audit is long overdue.
- Jean Paul Lausell, COO of Hickory Nut Gap Farm
- Jesse Barry hops in the studio to review how to get your businesses booked for a feature on Biz Radio Asheville.
- Johanna Hagarty of the Western Woman's Business Center
- Patricia Waters, Founder of Chill Cereal Bar & Cafe