Nov 11, 2021
13) Who do you think you are? Talk with GP Walsh.
*GP Walsh* is a Spiritual Teacher for Our Confusing Times. His teachings are about how to be happy, restore the original innocence, end the suffering in life through the process called inner reconciliation. His message to the world is a message of love and acceptance and reminds us we are not broken, we do not need to improve ourselves all the time; we are not our traumas. He talks about how can we reconnect with our soul, responding to the present, not to the past.
*In this episode, we discuss:*
• GPs personal experience of awakening, ups and downs of the awakening process and struggle to maintain the high state of awareness.
• Therapeutic approaches and healing modalities.
• Self-help as a way of improving and fixing ourselves.
• Practice less fixing and welcoming the unwanted parts.
• What does it mean to be me?
• Suppression of emotions, and fear of letting out emotions, identification with our emotions and thoughts, expression of emotions.
• Who do we think we are and who we truly are? Illusions that we have about ourselves and our reality.
• Importance of Safety and working with our nervous system.
• The protective parts that are conditioned to be stressed out and functioning in fight-or-flight mode.
• Present moment awareness.
• Running away from feelings and addictions.
• Identity deconstruction and who we are deep down, a person is a consciousness projecting itself on changing reality.
• Non-dual inquiry and how it helps deconstruct our ego identity and helps us go deeper into who we are.
• When a lot of our energy goes into hiding the not- enough ness.
• Society and power structures, dependency on the system, overthinking, fear thinking on our own.
• More people dropping old ways of living and transitioning to new earth ways of living.
To learn more about *GP Walsh **’s work**,* please visit his website. There are many ways how you can work with GP: private sessions, live workshops, retreats or home study courses.
Please Enjoy the episode and let us know questions and comments: email@example.com
Support the show