Hubert Rachwalski, CEO of Nethone asked Micheál Egan, Head of Payments at Ding.com if the frictionless experience should be a top priority for online merchants. His answer could be quite a surprise for some of you!
Listen to our newest episode of the exChange podcast by Nethone to find out:
- How frictionless experience should look like in an ideal situation?
- Why is it so important to work towards providing it on the online payments platforms?
- What obstacles do merchants experience on their way to achieving it?
- What online fraud has to do with the frictionless checkout process?
- Is it possible to provide a secure yet frictionless checkout experience for all users?
- Should you implement a frictionless experience for all users?
- What are the most important pros and cons of frictionless experience?
- Why do some businesses drop the idea of a frictionless experience for all users?
- What seems to be a perfect balance?
- What tools could be used to provide the best possible user experience while keeping it secure?
Psssst! Do not forget to recommend our podcast to your work pals, they may be into it too!
If something caught your attention and you would like to get more information, do not hesitate to write to us via email email@example.com!
Also, if you like the episode, please remember to follow us on social media!