Mar 15, 2023
Should You Specialize Or Play Multiple Youth Sports - Andrew Petcash
Parents are struggling to find what's best for their son or daughter when it comes to playing youth sports. Should you specialize or let them play multiple youth sports? The pressure of what other parents are doing, hoping for an athletic scholarship and the rising costs of playing travel, AAU or club sports.
Should you specialize or play multiple youth sports? Today's guest, Andrew Petcash is the host of the Petcash Pod, creator of the Profluence Sports Newsletter and former Boston University basketball player breaks down...
* What it takes to be D1 athlete
* Profluence Sports Newsletter
* Commercialization of youth sports
* Are athletes being left behind because if the rising cost
* What it cost to play
* Are kids specializing too soon
* The Petcash Pod
* Rapid Fire
Profluence Sports by Andrew Petcash
A newsletter breaking down the business of athletes, sports, and NIL.
* *Follow:* Twitter | Instagram @Athlete1Podcast
* *Sponsor*: The Netting Professionals