Welcome to the BT360 Podcast: What’s Up in Business Travel for Week 16 of 2022. This is a weekly podcast where we update you on what’s up this week in the world of business travel. This podcast is great for those who need to know what’s happening all in less than 15 minutes.
Topics covered during this podcast -
- El Al Israel Airlines names first female CEO
- Federal Mask Mandate is no longer in effect EXCEPT...
- FAA make zero tolerance policy permanent
- Hotels projected to end 2022 down $20 Billion
- Singapore lifts COVID-19 pre-departure test
- Thailand ends COVID-19 test
- CDC eliminates all countries from Do Not Travel list
- Masks are still required at New York airports
- British Airways & Virgin Atlantic drop mask rule for US flights
- S7 Airlines’ membership of Oneworld is suspended
- Lyft acquires bike share company
- Spirit to 'Engage' with JetBlue on acquisition bid
- Clear reaches 12 Million members
- European flights recover to 80% of 2019 levels
- Deloitte Study reveals companies snub of Airbnbs
- Air Canada hits 100,000 daily passengers
- Yatra.com launches meta search for corporate travel
- Egencia launches APIs for data integration
- United Airlines signs SAF production deal
- Lufthansa calls for ‘effective and fair’ rules
Tune in every Monday morning to get your weekly update. We hope you will make this a regular part of your week and listen in while you on the move or sitting back and sipping your coffee. You can subscribe to this podcast by searching BusinessTravel360 on Google Podcast, Apple Podcast, iHeart, Pandora or Spotify. Support the show
Be sure to sign up for regular updates at BusinessTravel360.com - Enjoy!