Welcome to the BT360 Podcast: What’s Up in Business Travel for Week 18 of 2021. This is a weekly podcast where we update you on what’s up this week in the world of business travel. This podcast is great for those who need to know what’s happening all in less than 15 minutes.
Topics covered during this podcast -
- BT360 launches Clubhouse - join us!
- TSA hits new Air Travel Record
- Amex GBT buys Egencia From Expedia
- Frosch buys Valerie-Wilson Travel
- TripActions Buys UK Corp Travel Agency Reed & Mackay
- Australia’s borders to remain closed until 2022
- France reopen borders to Non-EU Travelers in June
- Disney parks welcome guests in California
- Air Canada & Aeroplan launch Everyday Status Qualification
- ACCC blocks Qantas/Japan Airlines alliance
- Global Travel Management acquires Baxter Hoare Travel
- Singapore Airlines raises $2.1 Billion
- London City is the first major airport to control air traffic via a digital tower
- Sabre sees U.S. bookings recovery
- Deem Signs Canadian TMC to Re-Sell Etta
Tune in every Monday morning to get your weekly update. We hope you will make this a regular part of your week and listen in while you on the move or sitting back and sipping your coffee. You can subscribe to this podcast by searching BusinessTravel360 on Google Podcast, Apple Podcast, iHeart, Pandora or Spotify. Support the show
You can always find more information at BusinessTravel360.com - Enjoy!