We got our first interview of Season 3 with the lovely Briahna, mom to Boba the Sustainable Mutt. Briahna is a researcher focused on sustainability in food, and this work has extended to her life as a rescue dog lover. Her rescue Boba inspires her to share adorable pictures, but also sustainable living tips for the everyday dog owner.
We discuss the damage of dog influencer culture, how sustainable living is not black and white, and how we can all do our part to do good for our world, today and tomorrow.
You can find Briahna at @boba.the.sustainable.mutt
We discuss her great post on 3D printing and food safety, which you can read here.
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- There may be some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show!