Yay! Welcome to season 3! I'm so glad to see you here! Today's episode features just me - a crazy dog parent who decided to foster a third dog in the month and a half that her live-in partner decided to go away to visit family. I may not be single, but these tips will help any single rescue lover navigate a new foster dog, OR, a new best friend. You can also find some general tips on how to put yourself first - for the sake of your dog!
- Lavender might still be up for adoption! Find her and other adorable adoptables at Second Chance Animal Sanctuary, if you are in the Toronto/Ontario area.
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- There may be some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show!