Today's episode is sponsored by Kabo. We chat with Dr. Suzee, veterinarian pathologist and pet nutrition expert, about the importance of fresh foods for our pets and allergies in our dogs - from causes to ways to manage through diet.
This episode is sponsored by Kabo - a dog food subscription service that delivers healthy, pre-portioned meals right to your door. With options from kibble to freshly cooked food, all made with human-grade ingredients, you can find something for your dog. Until the end of this month (June 2022), use code SALMON for 60% of your first box. Visit Kabo.co for more information.
- You can follow Dr Suzee on Instagram @drsuzee.
- We have a brand new name and look - check out our new website and Instagram for our new logo, by Portraits for Paws!
- I'm also proud to announce that Katie and I have collaborated on an amazing "Foster Fail" Boss t-shirt with her company Hot Diggity Apparel! Order now :)
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people! You might even get a shoutout on our next episode.
- If you have the finances to help, support the show here. Even $5 really goes a long way towards the costs of the show.
Support the show