Welcome to Rescue Dog Love! Welcome to part two of our episode with Courtney of Resilient Canine. She's a Toronto-based trainer who focuses on relationship-based training rooted in play. In this second part, we chat about play-based training that can help tackle behavioural concerns as well as her time with the organization
- You can book Courtney through her website Resilient Canine. You can also follow her on Instagram (@resilientcanine) or her Instagram with her dog Josie (@journeys.with.josie)
- Recommended Resources: Resilient Canine Resources, Animals Make Us Human - Temple Grantin, Huberman Lab podcast, Dogs Playing for Life Learning Library, Canine Wellness Blogs
- We have a brand new look - check out our updated website and Instagram for our new logo, by Portraits for Paws!
- I'm also proud to announce that Katie and I have collaborated on an amazing "Foster Fail" Boss t-shirt with her company Hot Diggity Apparel! Order now :)
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show.Support the show