Today's episode is another episode about fostering - but with a little bit of...SPICE! Join me to chat with Eryn about her dog Piper (her foster fail), foster troubles and tips and lots of tea about a certain "unnamed rescue". We finalize the podcast with tips on finding the right rescue to adopt/foster/volunteer with.
- You can follow Eryn @pipersrescueadventures
- Unnamed Rescue Article discussed here (please note there is a paywall) - look them up on Google and Instagram to find more
- We have a brand new look - check out our updated website and Instagram for our new logo, by Portraits for Paws!
- I'm also proud to announce that Katie and I have collaborated on an amazing "Foster Fail" Boss t-shirt with her company Hot Diggity Apparel! Order now :)
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- There is some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/rescuedogmoms)Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/rescuedogmoms)