We have another mini-episode out today on a very special topic - how to plan your wedding keeping your rescue dog in mind - especially if you want to include them in the final day! Lindsay and I chat about wedding and venue planning, training, and of course, how to put that final look together for the amazing memories and photos you'll have!
- You can follow Huey at @hueythejack. Photographer is Danica Oliva Photography - you can listen to our episode together here!
- We have a brand new look - check out our updated website and Instagram for our new logo, by Portraits for Paws!
- I'm also proud to announce that Katie and I have collaborated on an amazing "Foster Fail" Boss t-shirt with her company Hot Diggity Apparel! Order now :)
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- There is some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/rescuedogmoms)