Hey everyone - welcome to the first mini-solo episode - yes, you get to hear my voice and mine only! In this episode I chat through my fostering method on how to welcome a foster into your home. I also chat about how to pick a rescue so that you get a dog that suits your needs, lifestyle and home. Hope you enjoy!
- We have a brand new look - check out our updated website and Instagram for our new logo, by Portraits for Paws!
- I'm also proud to announce that Katie and I have collaborated on an amazing "Foster Fail" Boss t-shirt with her company Hot Diggity Apparel! Order now :)
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/rescuedogmoms)