Today's episode is all about fostering the dogs who need it most - and the training you can implement to make them integrate into your home. Amber is a dog trainer and foster extraordinaire - she has helped long-term adoptables work through behavioural concerns to get through to an adoptable home. We chat fostering tips, top training that a foster might need to thrive and how to bring your dog's enjoyment of life to the next level. And of course, her incredible dynamic pack!
- You can follow Amber's pack and fosters at Canadian Canine Crew on Instagram. She is a trainer for Dankroft K9. Follow her training account as well here.
- We have a brand new look - check out our updated website and Instagram for our new logo, by Portraits for Paws!
- I'm also proud to announce that Katie and I have collaborated on an amazing "Foster Fail" Boss t-shirt with her company Hot Diggity Apparel! Order now :)
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- There is some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/rescuedogmoms)