Living sustainably can feel overwhelming - especially when you're obsessed with spoiling your pup! In this episode, we chat about how to keep sustainability top of mind while shopping for your dog with Lauren from Nifty Dogs. Nifty Dogs makes earth-friendly dog treats and gear, and provides a community for Toronto dogs to get together and care about social causes dear to their hearts.
We also talk about social justice in rescue and how we can think about the communities around the world we rescue from with more nuance and depth. Plus, of course, we chat tons about Lauren's two dogs, Joe and Forest (a foster fail)!
- Purchase Nifty Dogs products on their website and follow them on Instagram. They also provide a thrifting Instagram community through Thrifty Dogs. Finally, you can follow dogs with snaggle tooths here, curated by Lauren.
- Also, read this ultimate guide to Dog Poop written by Lauren!
- We have a brand new look - check out our updated website and Instagram for our new logo, by Portraits for Paws!
- I'm also proud to announce that Katie and I have collaborated on an amazing "Foster Fail" Boss t-shirt with her company Hot Diggity Apparel! Order now :)
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- There is some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only. We are not dog experts, trainers or vets. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate 5 stars on Spotify Podcast and Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people! We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees.
- Follow us on Instagram @rescuedoglovepod
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show!
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.