We had a great intro episode on raw back in the day, and everyone said that the Instagram @navithenoodle was their inspiration to start. We could NOT go straight to the source! Avery shares her journey to raw and pet nutrition, and we chat all things raw feeding: researching, misconceptions, top tips. Plus, we talk a lot about her adorable labs, Navi and Mexico rescue Newman.
- You can find Avery on Instagram and her amazing blog Navi the Noodle. Here are some top blog posts I mention at the end of the episode that I reference quite often: her supplements post, sourcing (if you're in Ontario) plus here for her consultation services.
- We have a brand new look - check out our updated website and Instagram for our new logo, by Portraits for Paws!
- I'm also proud to announce that Katie and I have collaborated on an amazing "Foster Fail" Boss t-shirt with her company Hot Diggity Apparel! Order now :)
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- There is some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only. We are not dog experts, trainers or vets. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate 5 stars on Spotify Podcast and Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people! We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees.