This episode features Danica Oliva, dog photographer extraordinaire! We talk about the importance of volunteering, the experience of rescue and her top photography tips, whether you're an amateur or wanting to become a professional!
- Danica is available for photo bookings in the GTA on her website and Instagram. If you want to be inspired, you can find Boss' shoot from last year here.
- There is one swear word in this podcast. It is from me, I am sorry.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only. We are not dog experts, trainers or vets. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- There may be some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show!