This episode features John, rescue dog dad to the Misfits, rescue advocate and pretty great podcast guest! Learn about John's pack, his rescue missions and new projects in 2021. Welcome back!
- You can follow John and his projects on Instagram. You can find his personal Instagram here. Follow his rescue missions at Ruff Riders Animal Transport and his newest project Project Warm Dog here. He also has a website.
- Want to help volunteer with a rescue but don't know where to start? Send us a dm @rescuedogmomspod or email us.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only. We are not dog experts, trainers or vets. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research. Remember that all dogs are different and require different needs.
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- There may be some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show!