Here's another small biz episode! This episode features Ingrid from Toronto Dog Moms, an empire that includes events, Facebook groups and adorable dog and parent apparel and toys! I talk to Ingrid about her adorable dog, how she got started with her business, a little bit of Real Housewives (hello, there is now a Vanderpump Dogs TV show coming out!) and supporting rescue.
- You can buy some cute items from Toronto Dog Moms at their website - part of your purchase will benefit rescues like Stray to Play! You can also connect with other Toronto Dog Moms on their Facebook and Instagram pages.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only. We are not dog experts, trainers or vets. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- There may be some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show!