This episode features Tylar Grace and Mads, two amazing rescue queens who are not only amazing rescue dog moms but help dogs through their initiative Free Dem Dogs. Hear about the amazing stories behind how they help rescue a powerless dog from a heartless situation, learn about the harsh truth about puppy mills in Ontario and Canada and meet their adorable rescue pups!
- You can follow Free Dem Dogs at their Instagram and website. You can follow Tylar Grace and Mads on Instagram too. You can shop their brand new collection here.
- You can learn more about puppy mills through the Puppy Scammers podcast and a lot of research (DM myself or the FDD team for help!)
- Want to help volunteer with a rescue but don't know where to start? Send us a dm @rescuedogmomspod or email us.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only. We are not dog experts, trainers or vets. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research. Remember that all dogs are different and require different needs.
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- There may be some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show!