This episode features Angela, rescue advocate and volunteer extraordinaire and dog mom to a pack of (wait for it...) 15 dogs! She discusses her pack (it takes a lot longer than most of my dog intros!(, the importance of rescue, and why she specifically cares to save special needs and senior dogs.
- You can follow Angela on Instagram at Eddie's Second Chance or her personal page (with some amazing FULL PACK photos!)
- Want to help volunteer with a rescue but don't know where to start? Send us a dm @rescuedogmomspod or email us.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only. We are not dog experts, trainers or vets. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research. Remember that all dogs are different and require different needs.
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- There may be some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show!