This is our first small biz mini-episode! This episode features Sarah, and her dogs Yoshi and Henry, and her business Hen Hen! We talk about her wonderful rescue puppies, reactivity and muzzles, as well as what Hen Hen means to Sarah.
- Support Hen Hen by purchasing their amazing upcycled dog accessories. You can order on their website and follow them on Instagram.
- This episode contains some minor swearing.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only. We are not dog experts, trainers or vets. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- There may be some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show!