This episode features Layla the beautiful dog-pony princess and her mama Emma. We talk about Layla, who is a mastiff mix, and the misconceptions that pitbull-appearing dogs like Layla may have against them. As well, we discuss anti-BSL laws in Ontario, how they affect dogs and their owners in many ways, as well as ways to advocate against it. More information in the show notes below.
- You can find Layla on her Instagram: @PrincessLaylaBean
- Write to your MPP to repeal Ontario's BSL laws: EndTheBan.ca
- Learn even more about BSL Laws: here and here
- There is swearing in this episode, because that is just who we are! Thanks for understanding.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only. We are not dog experts, trainers or vets. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research. Remember that all dogs are different and require different needs.
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- There may be some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show!