This episode features Huey (with his mama Lindsay) and Finley and Samson (with Dana). The three of us discuss fostering - its challenges, its happy moments, foster fails and top tips for being the best foster ever. Fostering is an amazing experience - if you're curious about it, check out this episode!
- You can find our guests on Instagram: Huey (@HueyTheJack) and Finley/Samson plus their foster pals (@Finleyinthesix)
- The term "FC" is repeated over and over - it's foster coordinator, AKA your support pal when you're a foster at a rescue. Lindsay and I are both FCs.
- Check out the RescueDogMoms.ca website for some recommendations of Toronto based rescues that you can foster with today.
- By request, you can find Dana's old rescue Molly (Formally Guera) @MollyGetsTheLadies
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only. We are not dog experts, trainers or vets. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research. Remember that all dogs are different and require different needs.
- Follow us on Instagram @rescuedoglovepod
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show!
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.