This episode features Faye and her dogs Daffy and Monster. Young and old, wild and cool, these two pups couldn't be more opposite. Plus, we connect with Faye about the rescue her and some friends started in the middle of the pandemic, Stray to Play.
- You can find Daffy's wild adventures on Instagram @daffodil.duck
- Stray to Play is a Toronto-based dog rescue. You can volunteer, foster, or adopt a dog to join your family. Find more information on their website: https://www.straytoplay.org/ and their Instagram @stray2play
- Want to adopt or foster in the GTA? It is important you do your research on which rescue you do that through. I strongly support Stray to Play, but remember to do your own research to find a rescue that is a perfect fit for you.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only. We are not dog experts, trainers or vets. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research. Remember that all dogs are different and require different needs.
- Follow us on Instagram @rescuedoglovepod
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show!
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.