This episode features Hanna and Jen, and their dogs Fern and Frankie. These two friends rescued their pups around the same time, and during the pandemic, developed their own dog treat business inspired by their rescue dogs. Learn how their hobby grew into a profitable business and how tasty natural dog treats can make puppies extra happy.
- To order a PuppyGram from Frankie + Fern's for Valentine's Day 2021, visit New Collar Collective on Instagram
- Follow Fern here and Frankie here. You can follow and order Frankie + Fern's treats on their Instagram and on their website.
- Check if your dog have allergies before giving them any treats and consult your vet to make sure your dog remains at a healthy weight.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only. We are not dog experts, trainers or vets. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- This episode includes some swearing.
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- There may be some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show!