This episode features Kate and her dog Ahsoka. Ahsoka was rescued as a puppy from the Caribbean. Kate shares their journey together, including how they packed up and moved from Toronto to Calgary, how one event can change a dog's stress level and the importance of reading your dog's cues.
- Kate mentions a Calgary dog trainer, Coulter K9, here - please do your research before picking a trainer to suit your dogs needs.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only. We are not dog experts, trainers or vets. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research. Remember that all dogs are different and require different needs.
- Follow us on Instagram @rescuedoglovepod
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show!
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.