It's our first episode! This episode features Melanie and her dog Nanaimo. Nanaimo is a rescue dog who lives without sight. Melanie shares how she went from fostering to adopting Nanaimo and how life is as a dog owner to an adorable little blind pup.
- Follow Nanaimo's adventures at @NanaimoTheDog
- Another blind and deaf dog mentioned on the podcast: Stevie
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only. We are not dog experts, trainers or vets. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- There may be some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show!