Mar 7, 2021
Pimp my noodle...what the?
Packed with plenty of laughs as usuals, the boys get a bit sentimental this week as they talk BMX's and their classic old cars and discuss the new DIY ultimate repair product, the 2 minute noodle!
In this weeks episode:
* The one armed builder in Eildon
* Shane reveals his new love of everything BMX reliving his childhood passion as they create a new segment....I wish I'd hung on that!
* The boys talk about cars they should have hung to....Steve said every single one! How much?...for a 2 door Toyota Corolla!
* Shane interviews a good mate of his, Captain David Walter who had the responsibility of building Australia's biggest ever navy ship, the HMAS Canberra. Now that's a DIY project!
* And the hack of the week...the art of using 2 minute noodles to repair almost everything!
Remember if you have a DIY story you want share with the team, please visit www.talltalesandepicfails.com
Also check out more behind the scenes DIY from Shane, Steve and the Shovel on our Facebook book and Insta pages.
Thanks again to our supporting partner Mitre 10!