Yep...it's the last show for the first series and its packed to the rafters with heaps of great yarns and DIY royalty Scott Cam joins the chat.
In this last episode...
- Shane, Steve and the Shovel discuss their ultimate DIY projects they want to to do but ain't done yet!
- DIY royalty and one of the most popular blokes in entertainment, Scott Cam joins the boys as they reflect on the days our dads just got on with the job at home themselves before we ever called it DIY.
- Scott enlightens the team about the mass tradie shortage...forget Uni, get a trade!
- The boys celebrate people having a go...despite how dodgy their DIY is.
- What about the nine inch grinder?
- Shane's Joke of the week
- And a final classic epic fail which involves a lion, a perspex box and a car launch!
Remember if you have a DIY story you want share with the team, please visit www.talltalesandepicfails.com
Also check out more behind the scenes DIY from Shane, Steve and the Shovel on our Facebook book and Insta pages.
Thanks again to our supporting partner Mitre 10episode