As we wrap up the year for the festive break Shane, Steve and the Shovel get right into the toughest question we all grapple with at Xmas, when is it too early to start putting up your Xmas decorations?
In this episode
- The boys discuss all the important aspects of a what makes a great DIY Xmas
- Some of the more common injuries experienced over Xmas
- What the hell is a self walking ladder?
- The evolution of the Oxy torch for one individual and the resultant epic fail
- What happened when one man finds a grenade in his back yard
- The phenomenon in the US of blasting anvil's
- Shovel discusses his love for the tip as a kid
- Steve explains why many DIY'ers subscribe to the 'I might need this one day' theory
- Of course there's also the tall tale of the week. This week's 10 out of 10 Mitre 10 $100 voucher winner is from Geoff in Glenroy who made a full scale Dr Who Tardis to surprise a young boy for Xmas. Check out our Facebook and Insta pages to see pics of this amazing DIY beauty!
Remember if you have a DIY story you want share for your chance to win a $100 voucher from our good friends at Mitre 10, please visit www.talltalesandepicfails.com
Also check out more behind the scenes DIY from Shane, Steve and the Shovel on our Facebook book and Insta pages.
Thanks again to our supporting partner Mitre 10!