In episode 23, we are back from our short summer break and recovered from our crazy recital week. Now we are ready to transition into our next season for our studio AND kick off a new season for Confetti on the Dance Floor!
After our shows ended, we asked our entire studio to consider writing a google review and giving us a 5-star rating. This was coming off the most exciting time for them, their dancers, and us, and those reviews that came flying in! They are benefiting us in our google rankings like never before. It’s definitely worth trying!
Transitioning to a New Season
- We made a mega list of things that have to happen during the 3rd qtr of 2021.
- We are referencing our ongoing "Do Better" list that we maintain year round and working to implement that into our task list for next season.
- In the show, we reference the P Report - it's technically a PPP report and stands for Progress, Plans and Problems.
- Website and Social Media Update - now is a good time to update all that for your new season - website is a beast but I did get a start on that. Set aside an hour or so each week for the next few weeks so that by end of July you have your website all updated!
- Do a brain dump and write down everything you know has to happen in the coming few months. You don’t have to tackle it all, but it gives you a clear picture of what’s ahead and makes it easier to delegate projects.
NEW PRODUCTS AND CONFETTI UPDATES: You're hearing it here first! We to announce:
- We are updating and refreshing our TWIRL Preschool program! We will have a promo out soon letting you know about all the new updates! We are super excited and we think you will be too!
- WOW Cards - Our original version is coming BACK and better! Now called WOW Sweet Celebrations, we updated a few cards, kept your faves, and added a strip to write a message. We also added the strip on WOW v2 (now called WOW High Fives & Oh Yeahs). All will be available for purchase soon!
- We are launching a new course this fall all about recital: Your Fun Big Show! The promo and info for that will launch at our events this summer! We will be have a presale for this course, so stay tuned for that announcement too!
- We are working on a few more things that are still in testing mode, but we are hopeful we can talk about those soon!
- Dance Teacher Web in Vegas July 23 - 26 (Dani and Becca will be attending and Shelley and Beth will be in charge of our booth!)
- Rhee Gold’s Dance Life Teacher Conference in Connecticut July 27 - 30 (just Shelley & Beth)
- Energize in Chicago Oct 1-3 (Becca and Dani presenting and we will have a booth!)
We hope to see you at one of these events!!
Subscribe & Share
You are officially invited to subscribe to our podcast, and we would love you to leave us a 5 star rating and review! We'll share one review each week and send that person a special Confetti prize! We'd also love for you to share our podcast on social media! Tag us and we'll repost!