Jimmy Clare is an autism advocate who is on a mission to change public perceptions about autism. Speaking candidly about his own experience as a child after being diagnosed, and the challenges he faced, to now being the host of a health and wellness podcast and website designed for autistic and non-autistic audiences, Jimmy will inspire you to chase your dreams, regardless.
If you want to contact Jimmy directly you can go to his website: www.crazyfitnessguy.com, or listen to his podcast The Crazy Fitness Guy.
I'm celebrating launch day with a giveaway: I will be giving to one lucky winner an Ohm and Ah London tote bag from their Hope collection. I am not an affiliate, but will purchase and send one directly to you should you be selected.
How to enter:
If you'd like to enter my celebratory give away on this launch day, then:
1. Please follow me on instagram: www.instagram.com/the_hope_dr,
2. Post about the podcast in your stories and tag me
3. Leave a review for the podcast and DM me a screen shot
4. Tag a friend to recommend the show
5. Drop a smiley emojii below today's giveaway post.
The winner will be chosen at random at 12.00 Midday GMT on Wednesday 13th January.