May 6, 2021
The Talent of Achieving Natural Looks with Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Sheila Nazarian
If you want to make a skin decision, she's the one to call! Dr. Sheila Nazarian is a Beverly Hills board certified plastic surgeon, founder of Nazarian Plastic Surgery, and host of the Netflix show Skin Decision. Since she was a little girl, she was interested in design and the precision work that it requires. At first she wanted to do architecture, until she realized that she liked to design, but also building using her hands. That's why plastic surgery fits her like a glove. Dr. Nazarian attended Columbia University in New York and graduated with a BA in economics with a pre-medical concentration. From there, she enrolled at Yeshiva University’s Albert Einstein School of Medicine, and then went on to a combined residency in plastic surgery at the University of Southern California. She always makes it clear to her patients that plastic surgery does not complete a life, because happiness comes from within and from working on yourself. Thanks to her honesty, dedication, and meticulous eye to achieve natural looks, Dr. Nazarian is known as one of the best plastic surgeons in the US.
* Dr. Nazarian tells us about her personal philosophy and why she believes you attract what you put out there.
* How she handles criticism; listening to the negatives, but feeding on the positives to keep going.
* Dr. Nazarian says what inspired her to become a plastic surgeon.
* What is healthy for her; time with the ones you love, self care, and exercise.
* Misconceptions about being a plastic surgeon; thinking plastic surgery is going to complete your life.
* A popular treatment right now; body contouring, eyelids, and facelifts.
* What she hates about cooking; it is so ephemeral compared to plastic surgery.
* The importance of the relationship with patients and her passion for educating the masses.
To learn more about Dr. Sheila Nazarian, you can visit her website or follow her on Instagram.
Follow us on Instagram or visit our website and stay inspired by our blogs, featuring a collection of posts about lifestyle, food, and so much more.
Listen to our past episodes!
Go back home.